Minimum Deposit Craps Casinos
Craps is played using two dice and involves the player rolling/throwing the dice from one end of the table to the other. Online craps gives casino players the same experience as playing at a real casino but with additional exciting features. Most online casinos give players a chance to play craps for free at first which players can use as a tutorial. You can also choose to play for real money once you’ve picked up some skills.
Here at Minimum Deposit Casinos we’ve put together an Online Craps Guide so you can pick up some dice-rolling tips and tricks to help you throw a winner.
ONLINE CRAPS BET TYPE
- The Pass Line Bet
If you want to make the simplest bet, the pass line bet is your safest bet you can make as it gives you even money(example: if you bet $5 you win $5). Likely scenarios of this bet include: Natural (win with a 7 or 11), Craps (lose with a 2, 3 or 12) and Extra round (4,5,6,8,9 or 10 would result in the black puck on the number and this becomes the ‘point’ for the extra round).
- Big6 and Big8
This bet is amazing since you can have fun, play with ease and also acquire even pay for your money all in one package. Simply put your chips on either 6 or 8 and hope that these numbers are rolled before the 7. If you place a bet on 6 you will have a house edge of 1.52%, it pays 7 to 6.
All you have to do in this bet is win when numbers 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12 is rolled. It’s that easy and it gives you higher chances of winning. The house bet around 5.5%.
- The Extra Round
How many times does one get to have additional extra rounds, you will get the answer once you place your bet on the extra round bet. ’point’ is referred to as the number rolled to get you the extra round and a black puck marker is placed on that number.
- The Don’t Pass Bet
If you like making predictions then this is the place to be. It’s exciting to place bets against all other players and the shooter. You basically have to predict that a 7 will be thrown before the point number appears. To win, you need a 2 or 3. When you land on a 12 it is referred to as a ‘push’
- Come Bet
This bet gives you the opportunity to make similar bets to the ‘pass line’ bet after a point has been set. Come bet turns the next throw of dice into a come bet-out roll. All you need to win is a 7 or 11.
- The Don’t Come Bet
You will be placing your bet on 7 only. This means that no number will appear before the 7 is drawn. This is exciting for the players who prefer taking chances.
- The Don’t Pass Bar
In this bet you are placing your bet with the house and against the shooter. A 2, 3 or 12 on a come out roll on the don’t pass bar is going to win.
ONLINE CRAPS RULES
Like many other casino games, there are rules that are meant to make the experience of the player much easier. By showing the player what roots to take.
- Choose the bet you want to make and place your chips. The shooter must make a minimum bet on pass line or the don’t pass line. Other players can participate.
- Players take turns in rolling the two dice. ’come out roll’ is the players first roll.
- The shooter keeps rolling the dice until they get a losing combination: (a) 7 or 11 pass line bet wins and those betting on the don’t pass bet lose thus the round ends and (b) if the come out roll is craps on the don’t pass line you wins and the pass line loses marking the end of the round.
- If the come out rolls is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 then the number rolled becomes point number.
- The Shooter continues to roll the dice until they roll the point number or a 7
- Pass line bettors win if point number is rolled while don’t pass bettors lose. On the other hand pass line bettor lose if a 7 is rolled and don’t pass bets win
- Once a shooter loses out another new player steps in .and once again all the other players place at least a minimum bet.
BASIC ONLINE CRAPS STRATEGY TIPS
- Get to know the game- this is possible strategy by following guides and tutorials the player will have control and the know how over the game.
- Don’t bet on Big 6, Big 8, Hard 4 or Hard 10 – this is because the house edge of big 6 and Big 8 are 9% and a play out of 1 to 1 while for house edge for Hard 4 or Hard 10 is 11% and a play out of 7 to 1. This is considered high for the player to bet.
- The best bet on the come-out role is the pass line bet – the pass line bet has a house advantage of 1.41% and it means that you will win if the shooter rolls 7 or 11.
- Stay away from proposition bets – it is considered as the worst online craps strategy. This is because the house edge is up to 13.9% which is considered very high.
- Always take the odds bet – a player can place a free odds bet once the shooter establishes a point, Making it the best bet for online craps with its zero house edge. Free odds bets can be increased, decreased or completely removed at any time
- Place come bets – they can only be placed after a point has been established which means that after you place a come bet the next roll will become a come-out roll for you.
- Place two come bets in addition to pass line bet – it a very good strategy as it allows the player to make two come bets after the original pass line bet. The player now has three numbers working in their favor. Even experts believe that it brings out better chances of a win.