Minimum Deposit Poker Casinos
Online Poker is one of the most popular games available to casino players ever since its introduction in the 1990s. The experience found in poker is like no other. This game has been for a long time and it has taken root in our homes as well as the casino. Playing poker has always been fun and enjoyable. But online poker has brought a new experience to poker fans. You no longer need to hold a deck of cards in your hands you can simply play with the click of a button. Online casinos have also allowed players to access online poker anywhere and any time of the day or night.
Just like land casinos, online casinos give the player an equally unforgettable experience. Online casino is appealing and has amazing graphics, themes, features and bonuses. Online poker players are in for a treat with real-life poker tournaments that give the player a feeling of real time competition. This makes the game more interesting and exciting.
Here at Minimum Deposit Casinos, we give you a run-down of all the poker, online poker and live dealer poker games you can play with a few tips to help you play a good hand.
ONLINE POKER GAMES
- Texas Hold’em Poker –this is the best and most popular poker game today. The game uses a standard 52-card deck that is shuffled beforehand. Players start with two hole cards each. The community cards have three rounds.
- Omaha Poker – this game has become very popular among online poker players. This is because of its many hand combination possibilities. Omaha poker uses a 52- card deck and starts with four hole cards instead of two.
- Single Draw 2-7 – it is also known as Kansas City lowball. This poker game allows the player with the lowest hand to win.
- Triple Draw 2-7 – this poker game is amazing as the player with the best low hand wins the pot. The draw uses a standard 52-card deck that is shuffled before every hand. Five cards are dealt to each player to start. The player has a chance to change any cards for new ones.
- Razz – this game has an interesting twist. To win, you have to play for your bad hand. It is part low ball and part 7-card stud. The goal of this game is to make the best five –card low hand from seven cards.
- Horse – this poker game is actually an acronym for: Hold’em, Omaha Hi/Lo, Razz, Stud and Seven card stud high low.
- 8-game Mix –this game has gained popularity especially with its $50,000 championship H.O.R.S.E event at the World Series.
- Badugi – this draw poker game is similar to the ‘lowball’ games. It is played with four pocket cards.
- Seven card Stud poker – this is the mother of all poker games. It came along way before Texas Hold’em . Each player starts with two hole cards and one Upcard. There are also three more rounds of upcards with betting after each card and a final downcard which is then followed by a final betting round. Each player finally has seven cards : four face up and three face down.
ONLINE POKER RULES
There are rules that govern the way the poker games are played. The rules are not all the same meaning that different games have different rules. In stud games each person is dealt cards, some of which face up and some which are hidden, while with card games such as Hold’em and Omaha, everybody shares part of the hand. In draw games players are dealt their own cards but can change one or all of them for new ones while in High/Lo split games the pot is between the best ‘high’ and ‘low’ hands.
ONLINE POKER TIPS
- The player should choose the right game for their skill level and also their pocket. It is exciting and rewarding if the player focuses his attention on easier games than hard ones that have higher stakes.
- Always be willing to fold more. Take a breather and regroup your game. If the player is dealt with a poor hand don’t stick to it hoping it will change rather fold and wait for a next hand.
- The player should be focused and not play the game when they are emotional, this is because the player is not in the right mind to play rationally. The player should take time to calm down if they lose their cool during a play.
- Pay attention to other players by watching what they do even if you fold, follow through with the game to learn the players patterns.
- Bluff occasionally to keep other players on their toes.
- The player should not raise unless they can call a re-raise. This is because there is a chance of being re-raised.
- The player should not call unless they can raise.
- The player should always have fun when playing online poker ,because as much as the game is intended for betting the player can also have fun. The fun part is that it is anyone’s game, meaning that anyone can win or lose.