How to Choose the Right Casino for your Casino Payment Method
The massive growth of online casinos during the 20th century has created today’s perfect scenario for online gamers throughout the world. These days casino players can enjoy their favourite casino games while on the go, or from the comfort of their homes. Playing casino games from desktop, tablet and iOS and Android operating systems means that online gambling offers the ultimate entertainment from all browsers.
At the best online casinos, including minimum deposit casinos, players can enjoy every type and variety of casino games. From classic slots and fruit machines, multi-reel video slots, progressive jackpot slots and video Poker, slots enthusiasts will never run out of fun and interesting games to play. Online casino gamers can also enjoy table games like Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat and Roulette, bingo, keno, scratchcard games, arcade games, live casino games and even place their sports bets online at casino sportsbooks.
Casino Payment Methods
Fund your casino account with Visa and Mastercard, eWallets like Skrill, Neteller, PayPal and ecoPayz or use Bank Transfer, prepaid cards and crypto. To choose the perfect payment options most suitable to your gaming style, you will need to know what the deposit and withdrawal limits are, how long your withdrawal will take and if there are any fees associated with the payment provider. Casinos will always list the available payment providers and all their limits. You will find this information at the cashier or you can also contact the customer service team via the live chatbox.
What To Look Out For To Find The Best Payment Option For You
To play top quality slots and table games online, you will need to deposit some money into a casino account, and this can easily be done by transacting with one of the many payment providers. If you’re playing at a top-quality casino, you will have at your disposal a variety of payment providers that you can use to deposit and withdraw. But how to choose the right casino for your casino payment options? Let’s have a look at what’s available.
Just about every online casino will offer their players the option of using Visa and Mastercard. Visa and MasterCard have an embedded microchip which makes every transaction completely secure and fraud-proof. Withdrawals take about 3 days to be in your account.
- Debit and credit cards are very simple to use and as most of us already own either Visa or Mastercard, this payment processor is very convenient
- Visa and Mastercard apply high-security standards which makes them safe to use
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted at most online casinos
- Although casinos don’t charge any fees for transactions, there could be a small fee charged by your debit or credit card provider
- There is a lack of anonymity as players will have to share their credit card information and billing address
If you are looking for fast deposits and withdrawals, eWallets offers the fastest deposits and withdrawal method. Electronic Wallets also allow for smaller deposits like a $1 minimum deposit. One of the main reasons casinos take a long time to process withdrawal requests is because of a process called Know Your Customer or KYC. Casinos are legally obliged to ensure that their clients are over 18 and are legally allowed to play at online casinos. The player’s identity has to be verified with proof of identity documentation such as utility bills and an identity document. This process can take a few days to be complete, so it’s in your best interests to send the casino a copy of your documents as soon as possible. When withdrawing with your credit and debit cards, after your withdrawal request has been approved, you will still need to wait a few days to get your funds, but eWallets are much faster.
Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz and PayPal are among the most used eWallet payment providers at online casinos. They offer instant deposits and withdrawals that can take between 24 to 48 hours to be in your account. Other eWallets include iDeal, WebMoney, Instadebit and Yandex Money. Using an eWallet to withdraw your funds offers the fastest way to get your money back, second only to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- Deposits and withdrawals are easy as eWallets only need an email address and a password
- Electronic wallets offer speedy transactions, withdrawals take no more than 1-2 days
- When depositing and withdrawing with eWallets, no sensitive information needs to be shared with the casino operator
- Electronic Wallets are protected by encryption technology, anti-money laundering protocols, and two-step authentication
- Players need to register with an eWallet before they can deposit and withdraw at a casino
- There are bonus restrictions as more and more gaming sites make their Welcome Bonus unavailable to players depositing with Skrill or Neteller
For players that don’t have a credit card or a bank account, prepaid cards are the ideal alternative. Players can also transact with prepaid cards to limit their online spending. Some prepaid cards, such as PaySafeCard, Neosurf and AstroPay are loaded with a fixed amount, which when used up, needs to be reloaded.
- Very convenient as there is no need for a credit card or bank account
- Prepaid cards offer anonymity. There’s no record of money being spent on gambling
- A very secure payment method with top of the range encryption
- A great way to control your spending is when the money is spent, a new card must be purchased or re-loaded
- Most prepaid cards can’t be used for withdrawals
- Most online casinos attach low limits to prepaid card deposits
Instant Bank Transfer
Often enough, casino accounts can be funded via one of several Instant Bank Transfer options such as Trustly, iDebit, Sofort, Euteller, Giropay and Nordea. Each of these payment providers acts as an intermediary between the online casino and your bank, allowing you to pay through your online banking system while at the same time benefiting from bank-level security.
- Bank Transfer is convenient as you only need to have an online banking account
- No sensitive financial details are shared with the casino
- Withdrawals with instant bank transfer can take a few days to be in your account, for traditional bank transfers, your funds will only reach you in up to 10 working days maximum.
Benefits of Fast Payouts
Withdrawing your funds at fast payout casinos is essential for players that don’t want to wait for days or even weeks to get their money back in their account. Withdrawal delays can be caused by the payment provider we use, withdrawing huge amounts, using a withdrawal method that’s different to how your deposit was made, and holidays seasons like Christmas and New Years.
We list and recommend fast payout casinos where you can make a minimum deposit and start playing with a Welcome Bonus and a Free Spins Bonus. When it’s time to withdraw your funds, the casino will process your request immediately and depending on which payment processor you use, your wins can be back in your account in between 24 to 48 hours.