Making a $10 Deposit at Casino with Interac VS Paysafecard Canada
Is a $10 deposit at a casino more profit-making through the debit service Interac or through a pre-paid service Paysafecard Canada? Let’s find out.
Interac is Canada’s debit card service. With just your card and your Identification Number (PIN), you can directly deposit $10 or more at your choice of a casino from either your checking or savings account. It is simple, fast, and reliable with the bonus of being safe.
On the other hand, depositing at a casino with Paysafecard is pretty much similar with one key difference. Of course, both give you a card and a PIN to use and deposit your $10, but Paysafecard is a prepaid card service. That means it is not exactly tied to your bank account. You see, with Paysafecard, you first deposit an amount of your choice into your card and then only use this pre-deposited amount to pay at casinos.
Let’s check how does Interac fare with Paysafecard, shall we?
$10 deposit with Interac
Lots of casinos have numerous ways of helping you deposit money with them. Being subscribed to Interac is simply one of those many ways. It gives you easy access to spend your money at the casinos and ensures your deposits are transacted safely. Here are some things you should know about Interac.
What You Should Know
The Interac direct deposit service is the most used service of the corporation. All you need is a card and your PIN, and you’re good to go with any retailer, including a casino chain, to deposit your minimum $10 and go forward. Even if you are not a subscribed member of this direct deposit service, there are other ways, such as the Interac e-Transfer service and the Interac Online service.
The e-Transfer service lets you transfer money to anyone with an e-mail and a Canadian bank account. Depositing your $10 at the casino doesn’t even require a card anymore. However, Interac online lets you pay for goods and services directly from your bank account over the internet. This means a simple deposit of $10 is at your fingertips at all times.
Interac Casinos You Should Try
While there are plenty of casinos around the world and throughout the length and breadth of Canada, not all of them accept Interac as a valid form of the payment portal. This can be due to various reasons solely based on the choice of the casino management. Of the many that do accept, some of those that you should try are:
- Booi Casino – This casino accepts payments in various forms, including Interac. You can simply login to its website and create a profile, choose your currency and deposit the amount you wish – even $10!
- Caxino Casino – Is another casino where Interac is valid as a medium of payment for deposits as low as $10.
- Casigo Casino – Offers a vibrant platform to gamble, such as Roulette, Blackjack, Jackpots, and Live Dealer casino games. You can also use your desktop or tablet, or mobile device and play anytime, anywhere. The best part is its flexibility to use Interac.
That’s about the facts and findings of what it should mean to you to deposit $10 at various casinos using the Interac corporations debit service.
Now, let us look at how it looks for us to use Paysafecard’s prepaid services.
$10 deposits with Paysafecard
The main pro of using an Interac debit card is that it requires you to have a bank account beforehand. Paysafecard simply negates using a bank account wherein you can just buy a card and use it on many online merchant sites. Its process is simple. You find your nearest local sales outlet and go to it and buy your card in the denominations 10, 30, 50, 100, 150, or 250 CAD. Simply pay cash, and there you go! All the benefits of a debit card and all the security of holding cash all in one card.
You can quickly pay online with Paysafecard at thousands of online shops, including various casinos, by simply entering the 16-digit Paysafecard PIN. The minimum is just $10, which works out perfectly for us, doesn’t it?
What You Should Know About Using Paysafecard
The Paysafecard comes with many benefits for you, there are many, but let us list some here.
It gives the advantage of online payments for everyone by removing the need to have a bank account, thus essentially making cash much more effective. The prepaid principle guarantees absolute security since you can’t spend more money than what you deposit. They ensure your privacy is protected well. Paying with Paysafecard is essentially quick and neatly simple.
Now that we understand how Paysafecard works and what it has to offer, let us look at some of the many casinos it is accepted.
Paysafecard Casinos You Should Try
- Casino Friday – An online casino well known in the Canadian community. They have plenty of acceptable payment methods, of which Paysafecard is an option.
- Jackpot City – Jackpot City rightly boasts of being the greatest online casino in Canada. Their choice of games is nearly endless, and all of them can be accessed with Paysafecard easily.
- Gaming Club – The gaming club is another hotspot casino for Paysafecard users. Its policies help with our $10 deposits and make your transactions seamless.
What Else You Should Know About Depositing $10 At Casinos With Either Interac Or Paysafecard.
So far, we’ve seen how both services use cards and PINs to help with online transactions. However, one must always be cautious while making any transaction online. Because, in most cases, money spent is rarely returned unless it’s in accordance with the site’s policies to return said amount.
- Most casinos that have a deposit policy also have a withdrawal policy in place to ensure your money is in safe hands.
- While transacting in itself is safe, the cards themselves aren’t. Be sure to always keep them with you, and don’t lose them as they hold your hard-earned money.
- Always remember, $10 is the bare minimum you can deposit at most casinos, and you can always deposit more when you feel like it.
- Beware of fraudsters trying to dupe you in the name of legitimate casinos and other merchants. Always verify who you’re paying to.
- One underlying feature on both payment methods is that they offer a PIN to verify that you are making the payment. As such, never disclose this PIN to anyone as that would give them access to take your money even without prior permission.