What makes Apple Pay Casinos the next big thing
Have you thought of using Apple Pay to make your online casino deposits? Apple Pay Casinos are the next big thing, and there are many good reasons why. Launched in 2014, with the release of iOS 8.1, despite initially being beaten to the punch by Google Pay, Apple Pay is rapidly gaining ground.
Apple Pay is fully supported on MacBook Air with Touch ID, MacBook Pro, iPhone 6 or later, and Apple Watch. It’s available in over 63 countries, including the UK, Canada, most of the EU, NZ, and South Africa. Casino players that enjoy low deposits and the ultimate in top-rated online casinos can fund their $/€10 Deposit Casino account and collect big bonuses. As a mobile payment system, complete transactions with the highest security through Face ID or Touch ID authorization.
With no transaction fees charged by Apple, this low-cost payment provider offers a convenient way to store your credit and debit cards on your Apple devices. When playing top slots and table games such as blackjack, poker, and roulette at Apple Pay Casinos, you ensure you make the most of your casino deposits. With so many great payment solutions offered at online casinos, our article looks at how you can benefit from using Apple Pay at your preferred online casino and sportsbook.
How Apple Pay and Casinos work
Apple Pay has risen in popularity over the past few years, especially in the online gambling world. This casino payment method is straightforward and offers users many benefits. Some of these include special Touch ID protection, instant processing, and no fees. Apple Pay Online Casinos are compatible with major credit cards and require no personal data sharing. With only a few steps, online casino players can fund their casino accounts and play with their smartphones or tablet.
The first step in making an Apple Pay deposit at an Apple Pay Casino is to choose an online casino that accepts Apple Pay deposits. It’s essential to ensure that you stick to reputable and trusted online gambling operators that hold an official iGaming license and feature a large variety of casino games. The next step is to register with your chosen online casino. This process will take no more than a few minutes and requires filling out a sign-up form by providing personal details such as their name, surname, address and e-mail address. Here’s how to get started at an Apple Pay Casino:
- Step 1 – Choose an exciting online casino from our featured brands that support Apple Pay, and sign up.
- Step 2 – Navigate to the cashier section of the Apple Pay Casino, and select the “Deposit” option.
- Step 3 – An Apple Pay window will open, enter the amount, and confirm with Touch ID or Face ID.
Apple Pay Casinos make authenticating casino transactions easy with Touch ID on your iPhone, tablet, Apple Watch or other compatible devices. Apple Pay transactions are extremely secure and won’t go through unless authenticated with your fingerprint or Face ID. Your account will be instantly funded. Once your deposit is made, you can claim bonuses and play your favourite casino games, including slots and table games provided by top software providers.
Where you can use your Apple Pay to play at Casinos
If you already own Apple mobiles and other devices, then you can immediately make your next online casino deposit after registering at an Apple Pay Casino. To find a suitable Apple Pay Casino, feel free to browse through our featured Apple Pay Casinos and pick your favourite. We list many top-rated Apple Pay brands where you can play collect bonuses, and play slots and casino games, table games, progressives, and live casino games. Deposits are instantly available, and withdrawals can be made in quick time. Please be aware that your withdrawal will be delayed if you still need to complete the verification processes. Know Your Customers (KYC) documents such as ID and proof of address are always required at licensed online casinos and should be uploaded as soon as possible to avoid lengthy withdrawals. Be sure you meet all the casino’s terms and conditions, especially if you have claimed a welcome bonus, and get your withdrawals in between 1 to 3 days.
Apple Pay is the first convenient Payment Method
If you’re after a convenient online casino payment method, you’ll be happy to hear that we feature many online casinos that support Apple Pay.
- Low-budget players can make instant low deposits, collect substantial bonuses and play top-rated slots, progressive jackpots, bingo, live casino games, and table games.
- You won’t have to share your personal information, such as your bank account details or credit card information, as funding your casino account is authenticated using Touch ID on your Apple device. Apple Pay is protected by Apple’s Touch ID, enabling users to set up their fingerprints. This way, if someone steals your Apple device, they won’t be able to use your information.
- Many payment providers at online casinos have processing fees, and even if the fees are low, it’s better to avoid them altogether. Apple Pay Casinos stand out as they have no fees attached.
- Apple Pay is compatible with major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. With a long list of supported banks worldwide, online casino players will benefit from a single payment method and, at the same time, use a large variety of cards and banks through it.
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Online Casinos
Some of the notable benefits of Apple Pay Casinos include the following:
- Ultra-secure transactions must be authorized with Touch ID, Face ID, or a passcode.
- With only a few taps, you can deposit without inputting card details or billing info.
- No waiting around to play top slot games as Apple Pay offers instant deposits.
- Apple Pay is compatible with most banks and debit cards.
- Online casino players can collect bonuses and hundreds of free spin offers.
- Easy budget management as users can view recent payments in their Wallet app.
- Apple Pay is free to use as no fees are charged to deposit with Apple Pay.
- Customer support is available round-the-clock via email and a Live Chat service.
Using a solid passcode and setting up biometrics is essential, and we can’t stress enough how vital enabling Two-factor authentication is. If you lose your Apple device, you can easily suspend Apple Pay by using the Find My Apps or Find My iPhone features, and you won’t have to go through the stress of canceling your credit cards and other payment providers.
Keep your eye on Apple Pay and Casinos
Now you’re up to speed on the ins and outs of this convenient and quick online casino payment provider, why not keep your eye on our featured Apple Pay Casinos? Our experts have selected the pick of the bunch; all you need do is choose your perfect match, and take advantage of the many benefits associated with Apple Pay Casinos. If you already own an Apple product, there is no reason not to use Apple Pay! If you’re an Apple Pay user and you’re looking for a reliable and safe payment method for your online casino deposits, then Apple Pay is definitely worth considering.